Last night I did something I seldom do (anymore) and that was to browse most of the listings under the category of Integrity Toys on eBay. I was amazed at the quantity of older dolls that are being sold NRFB. How do people keep from deboxing beautiful dolls? I can understand keeping Barbie dolls in their boxes because they are boxed for display but not Fashion Royalty dolls.
Right now I have two dolls I'm not sure I can keep. One is a new Amelie and the other is the new Dynamite Aria. The deboxer voice keeps saying...go ahead...open one of them. The other voice says...you still have 9 pre-ordered dolls on the way; you don't need this.
How do you do it?
- Sales: Furniture, Backdrops, Props, Miscellaneous
- Sales: Fairyland PUKI PUKI BJD TINY DOLLS
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- Sales: Magazines, Books, Patterns
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon, Other 16"
- Sales: Barbie; Monster High, Hasbro, Mikelman
- Sales: Gene Marshall; Madame Alexander; Mod British Birds
- Sales: Superdoll Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys 12" - 16"
- Sales: Wigs