So there will not be a great wedding for the rest of the century? We might as well just curl up and die now.
The Danbury Mint is proclaiming the coming royal wedding as the wedding of the century. Sigh.
They are promoting a Kate Middleton doll dressed in a wedding gown that will not actually be on the doll and does not look at all like the one she will wear because no one but she and her designers and fitters knows exactly what it looks like right now.
The head is a photo of the bride. It's all a fake.
- Sales: Furniture, Backdrops, Props, Miscellaneous
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- Sales: Magazines, Books & Patterns
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon & More
- Sales: Mattel Barbie; Monster High
- Sales: Gene Marshall; Madame Alexander; Mod British Birds
- Sales: Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys 12" and 16"
- Sales: Wigs