If you buy on eBay you probably have seen hundreds of OOAK and handmade items for your 1/6 scale divas. I'm sure you check feedback before plunking down that Paypal payment. A seller who has many comments about late delivery and a less than stellar record usually does not get my business but I couldn't resist this time. In December I purchased two gowns from Parawatee, formerly TD Fashions. I bought them about two weeks apart. The first, paid for on December 15 has not arrived and I had to file with Paypal to get action. Parawatee does not speak enough English to be able to communicate even in a very simple form. But this woman knows how to sew. Aside from Jason Wu's creations for Fashion Royalty and Gene Marshall, these are the finest items I have ever seen for modern fashion dolls. The detail, the fit and the finish is superb. If this seller could improve her language skills and ability to ship on time, she'd probably be sold out.
Purchase price was $49.99 plus $7. to ship. Gown did not come with any accessories. Most of her gowns run about $69.99. My model is A Fashionable Life Vanessa. Jewelry is by Joy.
- Sales: Furniture, Backdrops, Props, Miscellaneous
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- Sales: Magazines, Books, Patterns
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon, Other 16"
- Sales: Barbie; Monster High, Hasbro, Mikelman
- Sales: Gene Marshall; Madame Alexander; Mod British Birds
- Sales: Superdoll Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys 12" - 16"
- Sales: Wigs