I just love these two dolls to bits! Kumi has an extraordinarily delicate sculpt. I did trim her bangs a tiny bit.
Yuri is adorable. I cut her hair to make it even all around but it still needs some work. I did freckle her face and when I finally get it right I shall post photos. This was before the freckling.
For the setting I gathered some assorted pine branches, cut some wild red berry branches and other growing things and tried to create a forest scene. Unfortunately, when the lighting I use hit the background, it looked like the inside of an aquarium. I dimmed the flash output and I was not satisfied with the results at all. These three were the best of the lot...and I took a lot of pictures...all too dark. Every now and then I just don't get it right.
Film was much more forgiving. No pixels.
- Sales: Furniture, Backdrops, Props, Miscellaneous
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- Sales: Magazines, Books & Patterns
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon & More
- Sales: Mattel Barbie; Monster High
- Sales: Gene Marshall; Madame Alexander; Mod British Birds
- Sales: Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys 12" and 16"
- Sales: Wigs