Those of you who are fans of Chewin's work, as I am, may already know that he has a website which showcases his fashion and wig offerings.
The work ranges from underwear to historical to sportswear to formal wear to shoes. Doll sizes range from 1/6 scale Fashion Royalty to 1/3 scale dolls. The prices and the quality are excellent.
His hard cap wigs are stunning and he will use your preference in colors if you don't want the one shown.
On Prego today he posted a beautiful OOAK bridal fashion for an EID size doll.
Here are a few more items currently available on his site.
Go see for yourself! http://www.chewingallapa.com/
- Sales: Furniture, Backdrops, Props, Miscellaneous
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- SALES: Jun Planning BJD, Super Dollfie, Super Dollfie Encyclopedia
- Sales: Magazines, Books & Patterns
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon, Deva Doll, Fashions
- Sales: Mattel Barbie; Monster High
- Sales: Gene Marshall; Madame Alexander; Mod British Birds
- Sales: Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys 12" and 16"
- Sales: Wigs