12/16/2013

Wilde Imagination Furniture Sale! 50% Off

So you waited because 20% and free shipping wasn't enough? How about 50% off and free shipping?
That is too good to be true.
Pick up the following TODAY ONLY:

Ennui Dreams - Stuff Your Stockings!!
$112.50 originally $225.00

Reflections of Beauty - Stuff Your Stockings!
 $94.50 originally $189.00
Dead Tired Chaise Lounge - Stuff Your Stockings!
$45.00 originally $90.

 And there are NINE items for Amelia Thimble at 50% off, too.

Click on the Wilde Imagination Logo below.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.