4/11/2013

Blogging from Orlando

We arrived safely and that's the most important thing. But traveling is so difficult and tiring these days.
I ran into a few doll people today but nothing else is happening. The artists and dealers were busy setting up their booths and that was a closed affair.
The weather was beautiful today - sunny, warm and breezy. It felt so good after the extraordinarily long winter we had in Pennsylvania.
Since there were no dolls to photograph, I photographed a chair. Made sense to me.


2 comments:

  1. Awww, such a nice change going to warmest places ^_^ Hope you'll have an amazing time Terri!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photo! It's very serene and elegant!!!
    Sometimes it's good to take a breath away from the dolls for a minute! ;)

    Enjoy and can't wait to see the updates and pix!!!
    :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.