9/29/2012

Tropicalia Part 2

Several more dolls have made an appearance at the Fashion Royalty convention as it unfolded.

At the FR16 Tea breakout event the following doll was the centerpiece:
"Sheen Siren" Elsa Dressed Doll
2012 Tropicalia Convention Exclusive Table Centerpiece Doll
There were a multitude of dolls available at the designer workshops. I think they go by letter. I do not have Integrity Toys official pictures of them but they might show up eventually. According to some collectors all or most sport sculpts previously used. I can't tell one from the other anymore.

Today was the W Club breakout event. The centerpiece was a gorgeous Elise Jolie. So far she is my favorite doll of the entire convention and I am happy to say that I will be getting her.  Everyone was given an FR2 shoe pack.
Escapism Elise Jolie™   FR: Squared Dressed Doll
2012 Troplicalia Convention Exclusive Table Centerpiece 
Shoe Win 12" FR2 Doll Shoe Pack
2012 Tropicalia Convention Exclusive Table Giveaway
There was also a companion doll which was Victoire Roux. I'm guessing that many in attendance would have preferred the second doll to be another FR2. I would have. But that's because I like the FR2 dolls. However, many collectors do not collect the FR2 due to the price. This Victoire is tan and she is cute.
Saint Tropez Victoire Roux Dressed Doll
2012 Tropicalia Convention Exclusive
 I will post the Saturday night goods later tonight.

2 comments:

  1. I picked up a nude Sheen Siren Elsa on ebay already at a great price. She's my type, vampy vixen. I can live without her outfit unless someone sells it very cheap.
    Ghastly is my primo doll, I collect some Tonners, I like variety, so I can't wait to check out the new FR16s and add a few if I like them. I like the dramatic glam faces of some FRs but I'm phasing out buying new 12". The only other IT doll I have is 12" Dracula who I love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The workshops/classes all featured previously used characters-- Poppy, 16" Poppy, Francisco, etc. The "Color Infusion" Style Lab featured 14 dolls-- 10 girls, 4 boys (it was this year's version of the DG Design Studio) All of the girls used the new "Jem" body sculpt and brand new head sculpts. There were 5 head sculpts, each one produced in two different skintone and hair color variations to create the 10 girls. The boys featured the "Homme" body and the "Chip" head, in three different skintones and 4 different hair colors. All of these dolls were "named" with letters.... girls ranging from A-J, boys K-M.

    ReplyDelete

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.