1/29/2012

Ficon Presents Ga-IN

A new doll from Ficon is now available for ordering. Her name is Ga-IN. She is LE30 and sells for $795.



collaboration with Park:Original makeup designed by park
skin:pale skin(not regular skin)
eye:side glanced eye.
doll includes:
doll+outfit+stocking+fur+wig+shoes+extra hands+tabaco pipe
outfit:inner dress+out dress+long black coat+fur
makeup:Yian & K
outfit:Rhi
wig:chewin
shoes:Ko



Clicking on the image will take you to the Ficon website where you can see more of Alexandra's magnificent photography of this gorgeous doll.

1 comment:

  1. So Stunning, and the other Ficon Lady F is on my wish list and at $720 she'll be there a while!

    ReplyDelete

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.