- Sales: Gene Marshall
- Sales: Furniture, Backdrops, Props, Miscellaneous
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- Sales: Mod British Birds
- Sales: Magazines, Books & Patterns
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon, Deva Doll, Fashions
- Sales: Mattel Barbie; Monster High
- Sales: Madame Alexander (Cissy, Alex, Cissette)
- Sales: Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys Plus
- Sales: Wigs
Fashion Royalty Graphic Language Adele
There is no doubt in my mind that this is the most beautiful of all the early Adeles. Graphic Language Adele was issued in 2004 as part of the Fall/Winter Graphic Flirtation Collection along with Girl of the Moment Veronique, Glam Slam Kyori, and the first Vanessa, Shock Bonbon. Her retail price was $59.99.
She came dressed in an argyle sweater and black tights and her accessory was an adorable pink patent leather hat box.
In my version above, Adele has been transferred to a tall articulated body and she is wearing another one of Ovaz' fabulous, sexy gowns.