2/08/2009

Fashion Royalty Graphic Language Adele


There is no doubt in my mind that this is the most beautiful of all the early Adeles. Graphic Language Adele was issued in 2004 as part of the Fall/Winter Graphic Flirtation Collection along with Girl of the Moment Veronique, Glam Slam Kyori, and the first Vanessa, Shock Bonbon. Her retail price was $59.99.
She came dressed in an argyle sweater and black tights and her accessory was an adorable pink patent leather hat box.

In my version above, Adele has been transferred to a tall articulated body and she is wearing another one of Ovaz' fabulous, sexy gowns.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Terri,
    Love the doll, love the stunning green gown, perfect match.

    Wanda

    ReplyDelete

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.