9/11/2022

Coralynn "Cora" Kwan - The East 59th Collection

I must say that the packaging of Coralynn is as glamorous as the doll herself. The brown shipper box opens at the side and the lid lifts up. Inside you'll see a white paper-wrapped doll box. The doll box itself is beautiful. It's shiny white with a colorful striped circle and a gold foil magnetic seal spanning the box opening.







And then you open the box to see a lovely displayed, fully dressed Coralynn.  Whoever said that presentation is a very small part of a doll, doesn't know what they're talking about. 
 


The accessory box lifts right out so there's no tearing/destroying of any cardboard. Inside you'll find several pieces of blingy jewelry, a tiny perfume atomizer, shoes and extra hands.




Coralynn was waiting for me when I got home from the UK with three Kingdom Dolls and several outfits and a load of other goodies. I am not de-boxing her at this time but I plan to. Here is one of IT's photos which shows what I will find when I take her out of the box.


Why does IT have such difficulty delivering dolls in a time-appropriate fashion? She was preordered on February 1, 2022. Seven & 1/3 months is an unusually long time to wait for a doll that's not custom-made. Has the business gotten out of hand for them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.