10/12/2019

2019 IT Convention: Poppy Parker Luncheon and Fashion Bazaar

Poppy Parker Luncheon



"Today began with more shopping and some amazing workshops!
Then, guests were again welcomed to the ballroom for the special 10th anniversary Poppy Parker luncheon. An oh-so-cute Love is Blue Poppy Parker graced the runway as the centerpiece doll, who looked gorgeous against the backdrop of the matching ballroom! And, to make the event even better, all attendees were given the adorable Pink Powder Puff Poppy Parker doll!
After another fun-filled afternoon of shopping and workshops, convention guests got to mix, mingle, snack on some delicious appetizers and score some great deals while shopping from their fellow conventioneers, all set to the backdrop of the hottest music at the highly anticipated return of the Fashion Bazaar!"
___________________

There were many Style Lab Collection fashions. See below. There were also several basic Poppy dolls. Each was dressed in a simple pink bodysuit.

Edit: Rogier was kind enough to provide me with this photo of all the Poppy gals available at the event:



Here are the fashions, some modeled by the dolls above. They were available separately as were the dolls.















1 comment:

  1. I would love to attend in 2020 but I cannot find any information online. I see there is a conference in Las Vegas next summer. Any information would be greatly appreciated. I really like your blogs!

    ReplyDelete

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.