6/19/2019

Part III Summer Project

And I continue with my outdoor Fashion Royalty iPhone photos.

June 21, 2019
Dark and rainy. These are indoor photos.

Vanessa "Poesie sans Couleur 2005
Wearing Eugenia's "A Touch of Frost" dress.





Vanessa "Miami Glow" 2006
Wearing Ayumi's "Luminous" dress.



_________________________________________


June 19, 2019

Elise "Sedisuante" 2017
Wearing a gown created by a Thai doll couturier many years ago.




Kyori "A Brighter Side" 2007
Wearing Vanessa "Spell of Kindness." (I removed all but one black tie.)



_________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.