6/11/2019

Kingdom Doll Atelier Fashion, Bluebell

I have chosen Electra to model the latest Atelier fashion from Kingdom Doll.
The first four photos are iPhone made.







The gown was created by Amanda. The jewelry by KD jeweler, Mike and the wig by Ilaria. Shoes by Alexandra.

 I did not have the gown on correctly! The front of the gown should rise up so one can see the ankles and feet. There is an additional skirt inside I was supposed to put the doll into. Sigh.
I do have it right in the following photos.




4 comments:

  1. I have done that a few times; put a gown on backwards! I'm sure many fashion success stories occurred because of happy accidents like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing, it should be her forever look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is stunning! I love the dress and that wig is to die for!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures ! I love all the top stitching on the corset top, and the ingenius folds on the skirt. The wig and jewelry are magnificent. This is my favorite fashion ever released by KD.

    ReplyDelete

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.