For those who cannot attend who want a chance to own one or more of the amazing artist creations donated, proxy bidding will continue until Friday, October 2, 2015.
All the information on how to bid is here: http://metrodolls.blogspot.com/p/proxy.html
Below are the beautiful items available or proxy bidding. Most of the items are the complete dressed doll. In some cases, the offering is for the wig, the jewelry, the outfit or a combination of those.
The link above will take you to the MetroDolls page which has all the information you need to make decisions and bids.
I see a three items I'd love to add to my own collection. Hopefully I will remember to keep track of the bids so I can report back on the amount each item brought in.
If money were no object, what would you like to own?
- Sales: Re-Ment, Furniture,Props, ++
- Sales: Puki Puki, Boneka Clothes, Riley & Ellery Clothes
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- Sales: Books, Sewing Patterns, Magazines
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon, Other 16"
- Sales: Barbie; Monster High, Hasbro, Mikelman
- Sales: Gene Marshall; Madame Alexander; Mod British Birds
- Sales: Superdoll Sybarite
- Sales: Wigs
- Sales: Integrity Toys 12" - 16"