4/30/2015

New Superdoll Collection Teaser

Today Superdoll Collectables sent out a teaser email to all it's members. The fashion bits below remind me of Geometry's outfit.

"Trust Funds and Fashion Fun inspire our new SUMMER Collection."


The fashion's patterns and colors remind me a little too much of Geometry's outfit. Hmmmm....they sure know how to arouse interest!




On another royal topic.....


I've been watching The Royals on E and the princess, played by Alexandra Park, is quite the rebel.  The costumes are fabulous. The sets, beautiful. The acting is insane and so much fun. Joan Collins showed up in the last episode looking pretty great for 81 years old. So, in between playing with your dolls, watch it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.