The last few years were so easy. Any time I had something doll related to sell, I listed it on Show & Sell. Selling there practically supported my dolly habit. It was a great way to turn around older merchandise and new 'mistakes.' I've been posting lists and photos on doll boards and on Facebook boards but that doesn't draw the traffic the S&S pages used to get. In addition, I had many loyal repeat customers and hundreds of positive feedback.
Using eBay is risky these days. I've heard horror stories about their new return policies that puts the sellers in the 'wrong' immediately. Also, I can't keep my prices low enough to make up for the fees they charge. Ugh.
I'm trying to figure out how to create a page to post my merchandise with descriptions and prices. I don't know if there's a way to create a tab on this blog. So for now, I will make a list and there will be a link to it in the sidebar.
I will make an announcement when it's ready.
I have created tabs at the top of the blog page. Yay.
- Sales: Furniture, Backdrops, Props, Miscellaneous
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- Sales: Magazines, Books, Patterns
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon, Other 16"
- Sales: Barbie; Monster High, Hasbro, Mikelman
- Sales: Gene Marshall; Madame Alexander; Mod British Birds
- Sales: Superdoll Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys 12" - 16"
- Sales: Wigs