It was announced yesterday that three new additions to Integrity Toys' Dynamite Girls line were about to be issued.
First, the R&D Exclusive Susie is making a reapparance with updated facial features and an adorable "layered" outfit.
Second, a Canadian exclusive called "Feelin' Fierce Dani" will be available from Maddie's Dolls & More, My Favourite Doll and Vogue Collectibles, Inc.
The third doll, Jett, wearing a hot silver jacket and looking all spy-like behind big sunglasses is also expected to be released at the end of June. She will be available from all Dynamite Girl dealers.
The dolls will retail for approximately $40 US. except Susie whose price is $45.
No information has been released regarding the edition size of the dolls but Maddie's sent out an email that she will have plenty. I ordered one. Any doll that has a little poodle-like dog is worth a shot. Don't you think?
- Sales: Re-Ment, Furniture,Props, ++
- Sales: Puki Puki, Boneka Clothes, Riley & Ellery Clothes
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- Sales: Books, Sewing Patterns, Magazines
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon, Other 16"
- Sales: Barbie; Monster High, Hasbro, Mikelman
- Sales: Gene Marshall; Madame Alexander; Mod British Birds
- Sales: Superdoll Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys 12" - 16"
- Sales: Wigs