1/27/2009

Miss Piggy - A Tonner Fashion Doll! *SQUEAL*

Miss Piggy has arrived. She is making an appearance on the websites of doll dealers everywhere as one of the new dolls from the Tonner Doll Company. There will be a basic doll whose picture has not yet been released, two dressed dolls, two separate fashions and two wigs available as accessories.
Text that follows is from the Tonner site:
"Fashion doll creator and aficionado Robert Tonner, crosses new boundaries with his multi-jointed all strung vinyl inspired fashion diva, Miss Piggy. Our beloved piggy stands app. 16" tall with custom-made, changeable wigs and painted facial features. Miss Piggy cannot (and will not) share clothing with other pigs."
Here they are in this order: 
Piggy Takes Manhattan, 
My Fair Piggy, 
Divine Swine (fashion), 
Tango With Kermie (fashion), 
Pretty Piggy (wig), 
Goddess Piggy (wig.)



All photography property of Tonner Doll Company.

1 comment:

  1. This is the NEATEST idea & I cannot wait to see the Miss Piggy dolls in person!

    ReplyDelete

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.