8/13/2011

Ennui, Tea and Me Pictures

Before I go into a description of the presentation that was made at the luncheon this afternoon, I am going to post what most people are interested in - the pictures.  In another post, I will share more information.

First up are some of the competition dolls. If I took a picture of your creation and you would like to use it, just let me know so I can call off the spies.  I  have spies everywhere that report to me when they see someone else using my images.  ^**^ Click on the individual pictures to see them larger. There are wonderful details.











Next up are the soon-to-be-released dressed dolls and outfits from both Ellowyne and Evangeline lines.







Outfit

 





New unnamed character in Ellowyne line.  This was photographed from a projected image.





The People

Happy Collector

Raffle Choices
Mom made both outfits. She won the hat contest. 
Her daughter is holding an Ellowyne whose matching outfit she made.

Robert and Harris
The room before people.
Selling raffle tickets.
The convention souvenir and companion dolls.

Prudence and Amber were the centerpiece/companion dolls. Ellowyne was the souvenir, of course.




9 comments:

  1. Oh I love seeing these, Terri! It looks like so much fun! Did most people wear hats? So pretty!

    Thanks for posting!

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. @aquabluerose: A few wore hats - not most. I didn't.
    T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terri, thank you for posting these beautiful pictures! What beautiful dolls! I can't wait for Ellowyne's newest friend to come out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unable to attend the convention so very much appreciate your posting these pictures. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for posting these.

    Ariss

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for sharing your pictures with us! Love the pic of the mother and daughter with hats.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh I want to see those dolls! Your pic are amazing! I love this ghotic outfits!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pictures, can't wait for the new releases.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Maureen C

    ReplyDelete

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.