- Sales: Furniture, Backdrops, Props, Miscellaneous
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- Sales: Magazines, Books, Patterns
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon, Other 16"
- Sales: Barbie; Monster High, Hasbro, Mikelman
- Sales: Gene Marshall; Madame Alexander; Mod British Birds
- Sales: Superdoll Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys 12" - 16"
- Sales: Wigs
The Perennial Question: To Debox or Not?
I was browsing through a 1996 issue of Barbie Bazaar earlier today and came across this opinion piece written by A. Glenn Mandeville who was the Price Guide Editor.
You can click on the article to bring it up to it's original size which will make it easier to read.
Everything he wrote is still valid today especially the part about enjoying ones dolls. Although his article is directed at Barbie Doll collectors, much of it is applicable to other 1/6 scale doll collectors, namely those who collect Fashion Royalty.
Do you debox?