- Sales: Furniture, Backdrops, Props, Miscellaneous
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- SALES: Jun Planning BJD, Super Dollfie, Super Dollfie Encyclopedia
- Sales: Magazines, Books & Patterns
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon & More
- Sales: Mattel Barbie; Monster High
- Sales: Gene Marshall; Madame Alexander; Mod British Birds
- Sales: Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys 12" and 16"
- Sales: Wigs
The Puki Pukis
I've been working on a piece for FDQ and these are a few miscellaneous images from the aftershoot. Aftershoot?
In the first pic I wanted to show the comparison between an Amelia and a Puki Puki. Amelia is slimmer and a little shorter. Their heads seem to be the same size. Amelia doesn't belong to me so I couldn't remove the wig to check. I think I would like Amelia much more if the resin wasn't shiny. It doesn't feel like the same quality as the Fairyland product because of the finish. The legs are on the kicky side and it's hard to get them to stand. They seem to be extremely popular and they are lots of fun to photograph. They fit right in with my 1/12th scale room boxes and props!
The knitted items are from my favorite eBay knitter.