7/26/2024

Lacie Churchill Debut Collection

( I don't understand the used of the word DEBUT because Lacie has been in production since 2022)

Lacie's back story:

Lacie Churchill has been the Head of Domestic Production for the International Movie Studio "MoMax" for the past 3 years. Her many talents have been noticed by everyone and she was just asked to become the new CEO of "MoMax". Her adventures await - parties, award shows, corporate meetings and tending to the stars that "MoMax" uses for their many productions.  ("MoMax" seriously?)




Lacie is Tonner's latest creation. She is 16" and uses the new RTB102 body (see below)



BOLD STATEMENT  $265

Rooted Hair 


STAR GAZING  $235

Rooted Hair 


LACIE CHURCHILL BASIC  $150

Wigged Hair 
 


When I first saw this new sculpt, I thought Tiny Kitty and Simone Rouge. Look at the 2nd picture. If you know Tiny Kitty dolls, you will know what I mean. This is a good thing as I was not fond of the original Lacie or RTB101. This body looks slimmer and more proportioned. I still think Lacie's lower lip should be more defined like Simone Rouge's as seen in my photo below.


Simone Rouge by me.



 The actual measurements side by side. Chart created by the wonderful Brodjam of eBay fame.









No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.