8/31/2024

SHANTOMMO'S Dolls Fashion Newsletter 4

 Ryan wrote:

JUNE 2024
Here’s to more years of bringing style and imagination to every doll wardrobe!
This time, we created just one exclusive look. We hope you cherish this addition to our collection.

Thank YOU!

Regards,
Ryan

__________

If I were still collecting Fashion Royalty dolls, I'd be all over this outfit. I'm so tempted but since we moved, I vowed to reduce my 12" collection, not buy more. Sigh.

Kyori's dark hair and deep red lips keep the jacket from swallowing her looks. The accessory jewelry looks wonderful.

I'm all in with the oversized display collar and tucked in waist. The long sleeves are right with the rest of the jacket. I'm wondering what the fabric is.

Yes, it is a gorgeous look however; I'd love to see less of the fishtail skirts. Can you picture the difference an above the knee skirt would make?  I held my hand over the bottom of the skirt to visualize it. It would have been amazing to have an extra skirt to expand this fashion. I am not saying that this fashion is lacking but for this doll collector, nothing is ever enough.

The price was only $95.  And now it is sold out. It's no surprise it went so quickly. 

CENTERPIECE by SHANTOMMO  aka  Ryan Liang


Sign up for Ryan's mailing list and be among the first to get pictures of the offerings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.