7/13/2024

Don't Ever Move With a Doll Collection

 The move and 3 months later.

We survived. This house is smaller than the last as we intended but the property is about 4 times larger. Possibly a mistake there because Bob can't do as much as he used to.

The huge basement scares me. There are 4 "rooms." The windows are awful. Dust comes in. It's a very old house. That's enough about the house. We love the area. I love looking out the windows and seeing trees. That is a joy. 

The doll room. OMG. First of all, I wasn't physically well for two months. That seriously sucked! Can you imagine that I have two new Kingdom Dolls that are still in their boxes? There will probably be three more before the end of September. 

I have begun unpacking my Tonner dolls. After all these years, I still love Tyler and Co. Many will go in the doll cabinet I have placed in our dining room.  I packed most of them dressed or partly dressed which was a big time saver and they looked too beautiful to change.

The following photos are from the first few days we lived here. It's better now but not much.






All the moving boxes are unpacked now. I'm still trying to figure out how and where to locate the small and medium cases. My Ikea showcases are mostly along one wall but I'm thinking of moving them. Of course I am. Are we ever finished rearranging our doll rooms?

I made what I thought was a little video but when I tried to upload it, the app told me it exceeded permitted size. I'll try again.  I'm not familiar with converting video clips to stills or with making the file sizes smaller on videos. I'm sure there is an app on my Mac to do it but I have never gone there.

More, soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.