12/18/2015

JAMIEshow Mel Odom's "Poised for Success" Zita Charles

I did say when it rains, it pours and look what's on the horizon now - Zita Charles in resin from Jamieshow Doll. She is so adorable that I knew immediately I'd be ordering her.
Here is the description from the Jamieshow website:

"POISED FOR SUCCESS"
Zita Charles Dressed Doll
“Poised for Success” was a frothy comedy in which Zita Charles, in a comeback role, was once again allowed to run wild with her comic flair. As the widowed owner of a modeling agency, her character “Vera Swan” spends her days playing cupid and trying to find suitable husbands for the girls in her agency, so she can “retire with a clear conscious”.   Depending on the famous Zita Charles ‘light touch’, it was a delightful exercise in mistaken identities and fast-paced, drawing room comedy.  Zita effortlessly reminded the American public of just how much they’d been missing her.

Zita wears a pencil slim, navy suit, featuring a shell pink, shawl collar and cuffs over a cream blouse, self bowed at the neck.  Her navy and cream, spectator pumps also sport jaunty bows and a veiled, portrait hat completes the chic afternoon look.  Her titian hair is tied in a soft curl in back and features the famous silver streak that became the trademark of Zita’s comeback films.  It was her one concession to getting older on film.

Zita is a 16" Ball Jointed Resin Doll, made and painted entirely by hand.
Made of our exclusive J-Resin® which is hypoallergenic.

Ltd Edition of 125
Pre Order Item
Shipping January 2016
$450.


To order:
http://www.jamieshow.us/JAMIEshow-Poised-for-Success-Zita-Charles



1 comment:

  1. The suit and spectator pumps are killer on her!!! Another Home Run for George and Mel!!! Yes, I'll get her.

    ReplyDelete

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.