I'm so disappointed every time I come across a discolored body. 98% of the time the body is an Integrity Toys product. These aren't even old. And what's old anyway? Five years? I don't think so.
The one on the left is a handspeak body and the rest are tall bodies - each has discoloration.
In each and every case, the hands have not turned yellow, making the rest of the body look even worse.
It's a very good reason to abandon collecting these dolls. I don't know if the FR2 bodies are discoloring but they are very swingy now. It's odd because they're not strung dolls. I know that strung dolls can get swingy with time. The FR2 haven't even been around for very long.
I read somewhere that someone had success with either bleach or peroxide in restoring the vinyl to it's original color. Anyone remember that?
- Sales: Furniture, Backdrops, Props, Miscellaneous
- Sales: Fairyland PUKI PUKI BJD TINY DOLLS
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- Sales: Magazines, Books, Patterns
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon, Other 16"
- Sales: Barbie; Monster High, Hasbro, Mikelman
- Sales: Gene Marshall; Madame Alexander; Mod British Birds
- Sales: Superdoll Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys 12" - 16"
- Sales: Wigs