The Saturday afternoon W Club Luncheon dolls were all about Victoire Roux.
The give-away doll's fashion looks a bit too large for her but the doll is pretty. Night at Ciro's
Victoire Roux and I love her fashion. It is just gorgeous.
The centerpiece on Saturday night was Vanessa, Black Orchid, (version 3) in a short leatherette dress created from one of Jason's designs. Looks like Jason stepped up to the plate with this convention — he was badly needed. IMO the dress doesn't cut it on this doll. From this angle, it looks like an apron. It is one Vanessa I will not miss having.
The convention souvenir is a stunning Elise, Midnight Star, who is also dressed in a miniature version of a Jason Wu runway fashion. This time the doll and the gown are absolutely, drop dead fantastic. Yes, I'd love to have this doll, but it's not going to happen.
The only doll I purchased from this convention was the welcome doll. She's a Monogram called Interlude. She was offered at a low price and then, last night, I was offered the accessory pack as well.
This is what I'm getting:
- Sales: Furniture, Backdrops, Props, Miscellaneous
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- SALES: Jun Planning BJD, Super Dollfie, Super Dollfie Encyclopedia
- Sales: Magazines, Books & Patterns
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon & More
- Sales: Mattel Barbie; Monster High
- Sales: Gene Marshall; Madame Alexander; Mod British Birds
- Sales: Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys 12" and 16"
- Sales: Wigs