Congratulations to the winners of Challenge Three:
Beginner Dmitry Puzanov
Intermediate Cholo Ayuyao
Advanced Anita Stoklosa
Three of the four advanced contestants were given 0 points by some of the judges for reproducing obvious designs in their work. In two cases, the reproductions were fairly literal. In the third case, I didn't see it. The "Baby Doll" dress has a very different affect than that created by the contestant. Not only that, it is a coat over a dress.
It's adorable and IMO filled the requirements quite nicely. One of the judges said that he consulted with the other judges regarding that entry. I found that fact surprising as I thought all the judging was done independently.
- Sales: Furniture, Backdrops, Props, Miscellaneous
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- Sales: Magazines, Books, Patterns
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon, Other 16"
- Sales: Barbie; Monster High, Hasbro, Mikelman
- Sales: Gene Marshall; Madame Alexander; Mod British Birds
- Sales: Superdoll Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys 12" - 16"
- Sales: Wigs