Jubilation arrived today. She is one of three holiday Monogram dolls recently offered to collectors. Here are the pictures I took of her:
Nice neat updo, pretty face, well constructed gown, cool shoes and best of all, the gloves are easy to put on and do not look like pot holders! The gown is assymetrical from the waist down which I originally thought was a mistake in the promo photo. The winged thing is actually off to her right side. It is a little strange.
The gigantic earrings are interesting but way too large.
The retail price is $150.
- Sales: Furniture, Backdrops, Props, Miscellaneous
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- Sales: Magazines, Books, Patterns
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon, Other 16"
- Sales: Barbie; Monster High, Hasbro, Mikelman
- Sales: Gene Marshall; Madame Alexander; Mod British Birds
- Sales: Superdoll Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys 12" - 16"
- Sales: Wigs