1/13/2011

Tonner's Artemis of Bana Mighdall ~ Redressed

13" Artemis of Bana Mighdall LE200, the New York Comic Con exclusive, showed up as a birthday gift a few weeks ago. My son attended that event back in September 2010,  purchased her for me and managed to keep it a secret all that time!
I just can't abide the shape of her head; she's got this gigantic, manly chin. But...not being one to abandon all hope immediately, I purchased two fashions for her.
In this picture she is wearing "Summer Avenue." It's a new Tonner Wardrobe item for the 13" dolls. The doll shown wearing it looks great and I hope to do something with Artemis to make her hair softer and perhaps that will soften the shape of her face.

Image Property of Tonner Doll Co.
My doll looks like a schlump compared to the promo photo. The outfit is adorable and fits very well. I have added a La Boutique LV handbag with matching scarf. I must get rid of those handlebars.

It was very cold today but the light was good so I grabbed the point & shoot and another newcomer to the team, "Vice" Cissy. This is one of the three 21" Cissy dolls that was designed by Jason Wu for the Madame Alexander Doll Company.
Not exactly a doll for all tastes, she is quite dramatic and sophisticated. Her facial screening is harder than most earlier Cissy dolls. Although in the last few years, there have been some Cissy's with over-the-top makeup.
She is my sixth Cissy. If I got any more I'd have to build them their own house.


Ultrasuede dog with Swarovski crystal collar.
Gloves with fingers!
Jason Style!
Devon got another chance to shine today. She came out on the snowy deck dressed in a Tonner Death by Fashion outfit. It's a great color for her.
Same outfit in this picture only it was taken indoors with artificial light.

This is my favorite so far.  Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Really great pictures, Terri!

    I really love that Cissy.. and her shoes. [I am trying to stay away from her! LOL]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderfull photos =)

    Gotta say those Cissy shoes are to die for!

    Love the redressing of Devon.

    ReplyDelete

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.