Today was a big dolly day. When it rains it pours. I am deboxing just one at a time and taking it slowly. The first doll to be let out of her box was Beatnik Blues.
She is exactly as she looked in promo photos. Cute, innocent and smartly dressed. The quality is excellent.
I just love the outfit.
No, I haven't gone over to the dark side. She is too young-looking for my taste but I thought it would be fun to keep one.
She has a "caught in the headlights" surprised look. Could that be because it says "New Girl in New York by Jason Wu" on the box? She thought David Buttry was in charge of her.
- Sales: Furniture, Backdrops, Props, Miscellaneous
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- SALES: Jun Planning BJD, Super Dollfie, Super Dollfie Encyclopedia
- Sales: Magazines, Books & Patterns
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon & More
- Sales: Mattel Barbie; Monster High
- Sales: Gene Marshall; Madame Alexander; Mod British Birds
- Sales: Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys 12" and 16"
- Sales: Wigs