7/31/2009

Announcing the 2nd 2009 Gene Club Exclusive

Integrity Toys announced the second Gene W Club exclusive doll this week. She is a Zita Charles character and her name is "City Sleeker." This doll is dressed in a fabulous evening suit of burgundy satin with finely tailored details such as fabric covered buttons, a fitted ruched waist and stand-away collar.
The retail price is $125. plus s&h. Members of the club must order by August 5, 2009. The doll will be available late in the year.
Images in this post are the property of Integrity Toys

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.