4/30/2012

New Sybarite: Quantra

Quantra, the latest Sybarite doll, was posted for sale a few minutes ago by Superdoll. She is the second doll in the line entitled "Fashion Police."  

The description from the website says:
____________________________________
Forensic Entomologist - Quantra

Holographic brown vinyl platform slip on stiletto boots, military cap, browning belts and silhouette shaper with kick me in the teeth pink legging in bias satin, holographic pink lame and milky latte lace blouse. Pink blushed lips, emerald eyes and tons of liquid eyeliner. Long wig side parted in multi tone coffee with blunt front detail. Boots and browning belt bearing SD "fashion police" logo's buckle. Hat bears custom laser cut insignia. Just for added detail, she wears a jaded mint enamel bracelet.

Includes dollstand and applied eyelashes.
Please allow 40 days and 40 nights for shipping

Production may vary from prototype shown

Price: £349.70 (Excluding VAT at 20%)

______________________________________

Currency Converter:  £349.70  = Approximately $568.

______________________________________
 
Her image as posted on their site:


Another picture posted on Facebook by her designers:






These images are the property of Superdoll and I have posted them here in order to direct you to the site at which  you may purchase this doll http://www.superdollonline.co.uk/acatalog/DOLLS.html

9 comments:

  1. Your currency conversion is wrong, 426.66 is in British Pounds and converts to $691 in US Dollars , plus shipping costs! I think you converted Euros

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, I think you have your numbers wrong.

      Delete
  2. I thought it said 426.66 before now i see it says 349 so 567 is right plus shipping, sorry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You were reading my conversion to Euros mistakenly. Someone else made the same mistake so I have removed the Euro reference.

      Delete
  3. I like her, but I would have preferred to see her in black seamed hose with a fierce garter belt and/or thigh-high fetish boots. Maybe I will just have to change her up! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Terri~ You mentioned a Facebook page for this? Could you let me know how to find it on FB?
    TY! Nan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001892987713

      If that link doesn't work, search for Superdoll London in the Facebook search box.

      Delete
  5. With six previously released dolls STILL available, I have a feeling the frockmeisters are running out of fools LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank-you for the link, Terri. I found it and got on their friends list. Also TY for a great transaction! I am loving the wig!
    Nan

    ReplyDelete

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.