4/13/2011

Mostly Not Doll Related

2011 Relay For Life of Kingston NY
Saturday, May 21, 2011 11:00AM - Sunday, May 22, 2011 1:00AM at Dietz Memorial Stadium

 I'm doing something I've never done before, participating in the American Cancer Society's Relay For Life. We've been told to ask everyone we know for donations because pretty much everyone has been touched by the disease. I feel a little uncomfortable asking for donations through my blog; but...if I don't ask...there won't be donations, so here it is.

Please make a donation to help the American Cancer Society create a world with less cancer and more birthdays.  Together, we can help make sure that cancer never steals another year of anyone's life.

If you live in the New York area, please join my team!

Visit my personal page to read more about the event and to donate.  



Just for fun, here's an iPhone picture of one of my adorable PukiPuki dolls. She will be with me at the Relay.

1 comment:

  1. Very efficiently written information. It will be beneficial to anybody who usess it, as well as yours truly :) . Keep up the good work – can’r wait to read more posts.

    ReplyDelete

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.