Sales ->

Please look to the column on the right side of this page. There you will find the categories of items for sale.

8/07/2026

Bubble Pop Erin - First 2026 W Club Exclusive


 Bubble Pop Erin Salston™ Mini Gift Set
The NU. Face™ Collection
2026 W Club Exclusive Doll 1st of 5
  • 12.5-inch articulated doll with rooted hair and hand applied eyelashes;
  • Chic pink pedal pushers with below-the-knee ties and sleeveless brocade crop top with back detail and contrasting dove gray collar;
  • Adorable mint green bubble skirt with side pockets;
  • Matching fishnet tights;
  • Removable belt;
  • Ankle-strapped low-heels with "silver" stud detail (for articulated ankle lower legs, included);
  • Pink injection molded pumps (for high-heeled foot lower legs, included);
  • NU. Face branded shoe box;
  • NU. Face branded shopping bags;
  • Latte colored NU. Face branded handbag with charm chain;
  • Big Love Bear blind box with one of three possible color variations (either grape, mint or strawberry pink color) of doll-sized bear purse charms included at random inside*;
  • NEW! Boba tea accessory;
  • W Cosmetics branded tubed lip gloss with removable cap;
  • White sunglasses with tinted lenses;
  • White cell phone accessory;
  • "Silver" and white cuff bracelet;
  • Stackable "silver" and white bangle bracelets;
  • Matching oversized ring;
  • Dramatic matching oversized earrings;
  • Pair of long-manicured hands;
  • Alternate pair of "grip" hands;
  • Doll stand;
  • Certificate of authenticity.


MSRP: $199 + S & H
Special W Club Price: $185 + S & H & Tariffs (If any, see below)

Sales method: These dolls are guaranteed made-to-order for 2026 W Club members only- 1 per membership.
($50.00 non-refundable deposit due now, $135.00 + S, H, taxes & any tariff surcharge* due in approximately Winter 2026/2027)







My Opinion: Accessories and a pair of pink pedal-pushers do not make up for lack of imagination and sloppy design. If she were sold nude, it would have been better. The price is outrageous for this under-designed doll.

4 comments:

  1. Totally agree.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like some of the accessories and considered buying her but wondered if it would be easy to sell her. Plus, I'm waiting on 2 packages from Integrity and not sure if I will buy anything else until I get those 2 packages.

      Delete
    2. Thank you for your comments. Considering she is not a limited release, it may not be easy to sell her for a price that satisfies you.

      Delete
  2. The fashions are not for me. Pass. Perhaps buy her nude if I’m still interested when she arrives.

    ReplyDelete

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.