Sales ->

Please look to the column on the right side of this page. There you will find the categories of items for sale.

7/22/2026

Street Smart Misaki Doll

 

Promotional Photos by Integrity Toys

Street Smart Misaki's edition size will be determined by how many orders they get. The MSRP is $190 + S&H. For W Club members, the special price is $175 +   S&H and Tariffs (If any.)

Pre-Order deposits are due by today! 7/22/26 I have no idea if there is a grace period. Ultimately ordering will be opened to the public at the higher price.

Here is what's included:

  • 12-inch Misaki doll with rooted hair and face "piercings" (cheek “piercings” are applied with adhesive and do not pierce through the doll’s face; nose ring is inserted in/through the nose);
  • Super cool red plaid jacket with graphic patches and 3/4 sleeves;
  • Matching red plaid mini skirt;
  • Red and black striped knit long-sleeved body suit;
  • Black textured pantyhose;
  • Tall black platform combat boots;
  • Oversized black bag with dripping bunny graphic and chain detail;
  • Textured black hip belt with chain detail;
  • Separate black studded waist belt;
  • Black studded thigh belt;
  • Black choker with drop ring;
  • Spiked hoop earrings;
  • Black skull ring;
  • Black tube rings;
  • Pair of long-manicured hands
  • Alternate pair of grip hands;
  • Doll stand;
  • Certificate of authenticity.

She's cute but I tend to prefer glamour and/or a really different look most of the time. 
I think the price has been kept to a reasonable amount considering the history of Misaki prices which were always higher than standard line dolls. 

I like her boots and her hair and that's not enough to make me want to purchase her. I'd like a worn hard motorcycle jacket, a white lace skirt and a tight t-shirt with safety pins scattered all over. She's too forced and matchy for punk. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.