Introducing DEFA LUCY 247- a new series of DEFA LUCY dolls celebrating her unmistakable edge, effortless cool, and fearless sense of style.
This edition of DEFA LUCY 247 is special because each release is available for purchase for just 24 hours, creating a unique opportunity for collectors worldwide to secure each edition during its exclusive ordering window. Once the 24-hour window closes, the edition will no longer be available to order, making it exclusive and potentially collectible.
(The time difference between Taipei and New York is 12 hours. Subtract 12 hours from Taipei time to get New York time.)
Posted by Rudi Palma Teruel:


No comments:
Post a Comment
I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.