4/25/2018

Amazing Adeles 2017

I had completely stopped buying new releases of Fashion Royalty Adele as I was not fond of the sculpt change; however, 2017 was a banner year for Adele.

"Frosted Glamour" Adele was the convention gala dinner centerpiece. It took me one second to decide to purchase her from a collector who had attended. She is just gorgeous...princess gorgeous.
The gown is smothered in sequins and balloons at the bottom. Her platinum hair is simple which is perfect for her not-so-simple earrings and neckpiece.  I adore everything about her!




When Adele "Exquise" showed up as part of the FR collection, I was stunned. This fashion - the entire look of sophistication and elegance just knocked me out. I was very lucky to get one as she sold out lightning fast. Another perfect Adele joined my tribe.


________________

There was another Adele surprise, "The Faces of Adele Gift Set." IT has never done this before. It is a W Club exclusive which consists of one of each Adele sculpted heads on a special stand which displays both the bodied doll and the two heads the collector isn't using. The fashions are a gown, dress, lingerie and accessories to make three complete fashions.
Optionally, one could purchase an additional Adele bodies set in order to have three complete dolls!
I don't know when this will ship so I'm posting Integrity's promo photos here.
Price of the gift set is $200. Price of the additional bodies is $35.




A lot of thought and talent went into these three dolls.

There were many more in 2017 that I liked but my collection focuses on the 16" BJDs now and the dolly funds go there for the most part.

I would have loved, but did not get, Vanessa's, Erin's or Poppy's outfits shown below...so if you would like to send one or more, just do it.




1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the Adele dolls you have! Good luck getting those extra outfits.

    That "The Faces of Adele Gift Set" looks stunning. I like the curly-haired head best. Thanks for sharing IT's promo photos of that set.

    ReplyDelete

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.