As if things weren't bad enough in the world as far as shootings and other violence, Integrity Toys has put out an IFDC doll shown aiming a gun. She is called "Anja as Agent 355."
I'm shaking my head at the stupidity and inappropriate actions of this with regards to a doll pointing a gun. Maybe the next one will have an AK-47.
Now you can recreate your favorite shooting scenes. Oh the joy.
There's nothing glamorous about a doll with a gun.
- Sales: Furniture, Backdrops, Props, Miscellaneous
- Sales: Fairyland PUKI PUKI BJD TINY DOLLS
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- Sales: Magazines, Books, Patterns
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon, Other 16"
- Sales: Barbie; Monster High, Hasbro, Mikelman
- Sales: Gene Marshall; Madame Alexander; Mod British Birds
- Sales: Superdoll Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys 12" - 16"
- Sales: Wigs