6/03/2013

2013 Wilde Halloween Convention

Wilde Halloween Convention!
Register Now! 

Join Wilde Imagination as we celebrate our first ever Halloween Convention in the quaint town of Tysons Corner, VA! Leave all of your inhibitions behind - and join the Wilde Imagination family as we gently rap at the door of the beautiful Sheraton Premiere Hotel, October 18th-20th, 2013.

Your registration includes all ghoulish events of the weekend, amazing dolls dressed to ‘thrill’, delicious food, and costume contests with prizes! A souvenir Ellowyne along with an amazing sales room are all included.


Registration is $349
A non-refundable deposit of $100 will hold your spot


Sheraton Premiere at Tysons Corner
703-448-1234
8661 Leesburg Pike
Tysons Corner, Virginia 22182
United States
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.