10/10/2012

FDQ Digital Winter 2012 Now Available On-Line

For those who prefer to view their magazines on-line, you can now download the Winter 2012 FDQ issue. On the same page there are many other digital issues available.

Winter 2012 has shipped out.
New subscriptions begin with Spring 2013. Order single copies of this issue from our retailers.
Print copies are sold via subscription, or single issues here.!
You can now download the digital copy, too! Click here.
Our latest issue, FRIENDS & RIVALS features Ellowyne Wilde, PuddleCon, CDDC4, Volks Dolpas, Fashion Royalty and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.