3/30/2012

FDQ Spring 2012 Cover Features New Jamieshow Doll

Featured on the cover of the Spring, 2012 Fashion Doll Quarterly magazine is a new Jamieshow doll. She is called Evil and has the Grace sculpt. She looks kind of dangerous with flaming red hair, black lips, sharp weapons and a black vampire-like fashion.
Evil is LE50 and retails for $450. She will be ready at the end of April for delivery.
Evil
Evil is a Grace Sculpt, she features Flaming Red Hair wig cap, and comes with an additional smooth cap for wigs.  She wears a black chiffon dress, with metallic laser cut breast plate, and is covered in a velveteen cape with laser cut metal epaulets and black feather collar.  She carries with her a deadly knife and a finger holster in silver.  Her shoes are wickedly delicious!  Her eyes are a blue green color with just a touch of wicked!  
Grace is made of SmoothJ Resin, has 19 points of articulation.  Doll stand is included.
 LINK to Angelic Dreamz for more information and to order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.