The not-so-newsworthy info is out. Mattel is really going to make Kardashian Barbie dolls. They will be Barbie pals. According to a Mattel source, "The dolls will reflect the girls' measurements and may even come in Kardashian-designed outfits."
Does that mean they will be short, have big thighs, huge chests and dress inappropriately? Gawd. These girls are not role models; they are a greedy bunch of media whores. I would rather look at anorexic runway models and I can't stand them either.
- Sales: Furniture, Backdrops, Props, Miscellaneous
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- Sales: Magazines, Books, Patterns
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon, Other 16"
- Sales: Barbie; Monster High, Hasbro, Mikelman
- Sales: Gene Marshall; Madame Alexander; Mod British Birds
- Sales: Superdoll Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys 12" - 16"
- Sales: Wigs