5/09/2011

New Ellowyne Released "Timid Tan" with Free Shipping Now

Today Wilde Imagination released a new dressed Ellowyne doll called Timid Tan.  At first glance I thought she was a Basic Doll. She's quite ordinary compared to many dressed dolls. Her retail price is $135.00.


 To take advantage of the current promo for free shipping enter the code: SMILE13 for domestic orders and SMILE13INT for international orders.

She reminds me so much of "A Bon Voyage" who was a Hollywood Ahoy Convention (2009) doll. I like ABV better. Still available for $129.


Wilde Imagination  http://www.wildeimagination.com/c-2-dressed-dolls.aspx

2 comments:

  1. So boring... its sadly starting to all look a like in Tonner Town!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Erick: Sometimes I think they just forget what they did the year before. It is sad.
    T

    ReplyDelete

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.