In spite of the fact that I've been suffering with a chest cold and sore throat, I've been taking pictures of my dolls and redressing them.
Among the gals that is getting attention is Paul Pham's Numina, Devon. I cannot get this doll to look the way I want her to look. I can't pose her the way I visualize. I'm afraid that this type of doll just isn't for me. It's not the first 16" BJD that I failed to bond with. There is nothing wrong with this doll. She has a gorgeous body and a pretty face. I have nice clothes for her. I hate this feeling!
She's going to get two more chances to make me happy. No one stays without making me happy. Must be the medication.
Bergdorf Goodman's Fashion Night Out Doll: This is my third one and I have finally decided to keep one. She is quite pretty and I like her better without her hair braided. For some reason her hair was very fly-away upon receipt and she was NRFB! There must be a grinch in the factory with a dull razor scraping at hair instead of cutting hair. I trimmed it and there are still little shredded ends of hair. Ugh. But she stays.
- Sales: Furniture, Backdrops, Props, Miscellaneous
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- SALES: Jun Planning BJD, Super Dollfie, Super Dollfie Encyclopedia
- Sales: Magazines, Books & Patterns
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon & More
- Sales: Mattel Barbie; Monster High
- Sales: Gene Marshall; Madame Alexander; Mod British Birds
- Sales: Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys 12" and 16"
- Sales: Wigs