Finally had time for a real photoshoot and here are the results.
First up is Elyse. I took out the braid and conditioned the frizzy mess. I did pour boiled water over her hair to loosen up the curls. I decided to just leave her hair wild and there was little choice and she looks fabulous this way.
Next is Smoldering. I wish they had paid more attention to her hair instead of just chopping it. The gown is gorgeous. I love it. And look at those shoes!
Kyori "Out of the Blue" needed a restyle as well. I took down her hair, shampooed and conditioned it and boiled it straight. I deleted the bangs by pouring the hot water in the direction I wanted those shorter hairs to go. She is very heavily rooted at the crown and I did thin her hair a bit.
Her outfit was made by Louos and suits her perfectly.
- Sales: Furniture, Backdrops, Props, Miscellaneous
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- Sales: Magazines, Books, Patterns
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon, Other 16"
- Sales: Barbie; Monster High, Hasbro, Mikelman
- Sales: Gene Marshall; Madame Alexander; Mod British Birds
- Sales: Superdoll Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys 12" - 16"
- Sales: Wigs