2/03/2010

IDEX ~ 1/30/10 ~ New Tonner Dolls - Cami and Jon

At 11:30 AM I was scheduled to view the new products in a private Tonner showroom. I knew I would be seeing Cami and Jon but I had no idea what else to expect. I figured they'd just let me roam around and look. Instead I had a one to one product introduction with Jack Kralik. It was the one of the three high points of my entire weekend. The concepts behind each line were explained to me and all my questions were answered. I loved the concept behind the Cami and Jon line. It's apparent to me that the TDC listens to it's customer base as this line was developed to consist of basic dolls and separate fashions. There will be no dressed dolls. I've heard collectors clamoring for this all over the place for years.

Not only is the concept excellent and "accessible" the dolls are adorable and their fashions are very today. These pictures are from the Tonner web site. I want everything!!!!

NOTE THE FOLLOWING MEANS THAT YOU HAVE TO ORDER NOW IF YOU WANT THE ITEMS.

This collection will be presented to retailers at IDEX and online. Retailers will have the opportunity to place their orders, and production will ONLY be based on orders received in one production run.

The Basic Dolls:


Cami Basic Brunette, Blonde and Redhead come dressed in lingerie with shoes and a display stand.
Retail $79.99. Cami's sculpt is that of Cinderella.
Jonquil Basic (Jon) has the Jac sculpt and skintone.

The Fashions:
80 Degrees $79.99

Hitting Midnight $99.99

Escapade $89.99

The Romantic $79.99

Fanfare $89.99

Starlight $99.99

With a Twist $89.99

Mood

An accessory pack called Next to Nothings ($19.99) is available but photos are not yet published.

I recommend a visit to Tonnerdoll.com to see all of the new releases. There are many more goodies for Tonner Doll collectors and hopefuls.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Terry, she looks wonderful I have just ordered the blonde one from a dealer.
    I hope she arrives soon your blog is very reassuring and inspirational.
    Have you taken any photographs of the Cami dolls?
    I love seeing your lovely photographs of the dolls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Diana: I have one Cami but I have not had enough time to take many pictures of her. There is probably one in my Flickr photostream.
    She's a lovely doll with great hair.
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  3. IT IS ALMOST IMPOSIBLE TO FIND THE BRUNETTE OR REDHEAD CAMI FOR 2010. I ALREADY HAD ALL OF THE CAMI'S, BUT A FRIEND OF MINE IS REALLY STRUGGLING FINANCIALLY..WHO ISN'T..AND SHE HAD TO USE HER CAMI MONEY FOR A MEDICAL EMERGENCH. WELL, JUST FINISHED PUTTING HER BOX TOGETHER. IN THE BOTTOM OF THE BOX THERE ARE 2 DOLLS. AN OLDER DATED TYLER WITH RED HAIR, AND A BRAND NEW NRFB 2010 REDHEAD CAMI. I GOT HER FROM AUSTRALIA AND SHE IS PERFECT.

    I CREATED A FALSE BOTTOM IN THE BOX AND ON TOP ARE AT LEAST 12 GOWNS I WAS GOING TO SELL ON EBAY. I HATE SELLING, AND BESIDES MY FRIEND NEEDS A PICK ME UP. SO IT WILL BE MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY AT HER HOUSE WHEN SHE GETS HER PRESENT.'

    I AM GOING TO ASK HER TO CALL ME BEFORE SHE OPENS THE BOX. I LOVE TO HEAR PEOPLE'S REACTIONS TO GIFTS THAT THEY REALLY WANT.

    MUST GO NOW.

    MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS batwoman2@bellsouth.net

    TAKE CARE AND GOD BLESS,

    BEV

    ReplyDelete

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.