6/28/2009

Picture of the Week Award ~ June 28, 2009

Instantly recognizable to Fashion Royalty collectors, these dolls and their fashion are so-called holy grails to many. Captured together by Angel in California, the pair creates a striking reminder of the earlier days of Fashion Royalty that so many remember fondly.
Angel posted that the original Toast of Paris Dressed Doll was an elusive, much sought after doll missing from her collection. She already had the fashion and was going to have a different Veronique re-rooted and re-painted to resemble the original. Luckily a friend offered her the dressed doll and she didn't hesitate.
Congratulations to Angel for presenting a double dip of beauty in this Picture of the Week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.