It's been a dolly overload week, beginning with following the events of the Tonner Convention and proceeding to the hunt for a well-priced convention Antoinette. I found out that I was one of the lucky winners of the Tonner virtual convention drawing. That was a surprise! Then Madra and Zita arrived. And on and on. More dolls, more stuff, endless. It was one of those weeks that led me to wonder if I had a life outside of dolls. Not good.
Of course the constant rain here in New York didn't help the situation. Even the dog didn't want to go out.
I shot hundreds of frames (as we used to call them) and I am presenting several here. In these images, my Aphrodisiac Avantguard is wearing Idyllic Antoinette's ensemble. The feathery things were in Toni's hair originally. I inserted them into the back of the gown and they look like wings to me.
These are my pictures of the week!
I thought it would be fun to post a picture of the set during her photoshoot. The background paper roll is on a stand made for that purpose. I'm using two Photogenic strobes which need to be replaced due to color shift. In the meantime, I am color correcting in Photoshop. I use a Canon EOS50D camera with a Canon 24-105 F4L lens.
Who wears it better?
- Sales: Furniture, Backdrops, Props, Miscellaneous
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- SALES: Jun Planning BJD, Super Dollfie, Super Dollfie Encyclopedia
- Sales: Magazines, Books & Patterns
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon & More
- Sales: Mattel Barbie; Monster High
- Sales: Gene Marshall; Madame Alexander; Mod British Birds
- Sales: Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys 12" and 16"
- Sales: Wigs